The guests will be received by the captain and his crew. After serving a welcome drink, the ropes will be released, and the guests will experience Maastricht and her surroundings through a different perspective.
Enjoy the beautiful view
from the water
You will be touring through the Maas past the modern Céramique, the Bonnenfanten museum, the Gouvernement and other famous sightings. From the river, you will enjoy a spectacular view of the city.
If possible, you will pass the sluice of Ternaaien with a water height difference of 15 meters
- A visit to the Limburgian caves;
- A lunch or dinner served on board;
- Suitable entertainment during the tour;
- A combination with another transport form, such as bikes, Segways, scooters, etc.;
- Enthusiastic guidance by our event host;
- Boat tour (regular or private)
- It is possible to rent the ship exclusively; in this case you can combine the trip with lunch or dinner;
- Suitable entertainment on board;
- Combination with a cycling tour with professional guidance;
- It is possible to rent a longboat from the city center;